Your privacy is critically important to us. At vendvana.com we have a few fundamental principles:
1. We don't ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can't stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason).
2. We don't share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
3. We don't store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
4. On our blog and forum, we aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what's visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted.
1. Like most website operators, vendvana.com collects non-personally identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. vendvana.com's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how vendvana.com visitors use its website. From time to time, vendvana.com may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, i.e. by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
2. vendvana.com also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. vendvana.com does not use such information to identify its visitors, however, and does not disclose such information, other than under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information, as described below.
3. Certain visitors to vendvana.com's websites choose to interact with vendvana.com in ways that require vendvana.com to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that vendvana.com gathers will depend on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for our blog to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with vendvana.com by purchasing an online trade service, for example are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, vendvana.com collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with vendvana.com. vendvana.com does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in online trading and certain website-related activities.
4. vendvana.com may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, vendvana.com may monitor the most popular blogs on the vendvana.com site. vendvana.com may display this information publicly or provide it to others. vendvana.com does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
1. vendvana.com discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on vendvana.com's behalf or to provide services available at the vendvana.com websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using the vendvana.com websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
2. vendvana.com will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above,
3. vendvana.com discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only when required to do so by law, or when vendvana.com believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of vendvana.com, third parties or the public at large.
4. vendvana.com also discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information as well as transaction information and barter sales data of US residents and US domiciled businesses as required to do so by the IRS.
If you are a registered user of a vendvana.com website and have supplied your email address, vendvana.com may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with vendvana.com and our business services and products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to re-publish the feedback in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. vendvana.com takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
It is our policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites. If you have questions about accessing or correcting your personal data, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org